Our Design Process
A Great Custom Closet Starts with Great Design
When you hire ArtisanBilt you can be assured that we will use our years of experience to evaluate, measure and design your custom closet to meet your unique storage needs and preferences. We do not use cookie cutter or standard corporate designs as do many franchise companies. Your closet should make your life easier by helping you easily store and access all of your clothes and other household items for a lifetime.
Here is a Quick Overview of My Design Process
- Meet with you at your home or office to discuss your specific needs, desires, and budget.
- Take detailed measurements of the space(s) and make a rough sketch of the layout.
- Note all physical obstacles (light switches, receptacles, etc.) that will affect the layout.
- Discuss design ideas, show pictures of previous designs, and show samples of materials, colors, and accessories.
- Take all the information gathered from the initial meeting and work to fit as many of your needs and desires into the target space within the prescribed budget.
- The initial design and estimate will be presented to you along with advice on certain design decisions.
- You will then have the opportunity to review these initial designs and make requests for changes, additions, and deletions, as desired. There is no limit to the amount of changes you can request. It’s an initial design so any and all changes are acceptable.
- We will discuss the impact (positive or negative) of requested changes with you but ultimately you will make the final decisions. We will only recommend accessories that fit your space and use preferences.
- Once a final design is produced and approved by you, an agreement will be provided for your approval.
At ArtisanBilt, we want you to be happy long after the last shelf is installed. To back that up we offer a lifetime warranty on workmanship.
Whether you want to organize your: walk-in closet, reach-in closet, bedroom, pantry, office or garage storage, it is our goal to bring ingenuity and quality to your project.
Please take the time to review all of the information on our website so you can make the best decision in choosing a custom closet company to solve your storage solutions. We appreciate this opportunity to earn your business and your trust. Many of our clients have asked us to do additional closets for them and we would love to add you to our list of happy clients.
Please call Ken Rodgers at (850) 226-2001 or send an email to schedule your initial meeting.