Our Manufacturing Process
There are many ways that “corners can be cut” on materials and installation that most homeowners won’t notice until it is too late. We don’t work that way. Almost all of our business comes by referral from our satisfied clients.
Every Custom Closet is Manufactured with Quality & Ease of Use
- We manufacture every custom closet we install in our 10,000 sq. ft. custom cabinetry and woodworking facility. All closets and cabinets are custom designed and built to maximize storage space on each job.
- We use 3/4” thermal fused melamine that is made from industrial grade particleboard. Some competitors use thinner materials that cost less even though those materials can impact structural integrity.
- We also offer beautiful hardwood cabinets. Cherry, Maple and Adler are the most popular but we can work with any wood materials.
- Our drawers are constructed from 9-ply Baltic Birch boxes using full dovetail construction, full-extension, heavy duty ball bearing drawer slides and inset bottoms. Most competitors do not use dovetail construction and charge extra for full extension drawers.
- We offer a choice between floor-mounted and wall-mounted systems. We also offer combination systems depending on the requirements of your space. Many companies only offer one system and that means you will have to settle even if it isn’t the best choice for your installation.
- We use standard 14” deep shelves. Most companies install 12” shelves and they are not deep enough to hold most folded items. Many of our competitors use 12” deep shelves because it maximizes the amount of material they can get out of a 49” wide piece of stock and that makes them more money.
- We use 2mm thick edge banding which is about 4-times thicker than most of our competitors. This gives superior edge protection and allows us to radius (round) the edges providing a better look and feel.
- We use round metal hanging rods since they provide the most strength and hold hangers better. We can also provide oval rods if the customer prefers them but based on our experience round rods are superior.
- We provide a shelf above every pole on the lower half of double hang system. Many companies leave these out or charge more to install it.
- We only use stainless steel screws while many installers use drywall screws which don’t have the same strength. We curve the front bottom corner of our wall-hung verticals in order to eliminate a sharp and dangerous edge.
- We have a full line of accessories that we offer but none that we would recommend in every situation. We will make specific recommendations based on your space and use preferences. We would rather tell you not to put something in than to sell you something that really won’t be that convenient or used that often.
- We provide valet rods, sliding belt racks, sliding tie racks, jewelry trays, acrylic shelf dividers, hampers, pull-out ironing boards, pull-down upper clothing rods, and many other cabinetry accessories.
Whether you want to organize your walk-in closet, reach-in closet, bedroom, pantry, office or garage storage, it is my goal to bring ingenuity and quality to your project. Your closet should make your life easier by helping you easily store and access all of your clothes and other household items for a lifetime.
We appreciate this opportunity to earn your business and your trust. Many of our clients have asked us to do additional closets for them and we would love to add you to our list of happy clients.
Please call Ken Rodgers at (850) 226-2001 or send him an email to schedule your initial meeting.